Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Futbol con Zona Cajamarca - January 4, 2016

All Soccer games should begin by singing Happy Birthday to someone, 
lucky for us it was Elder Price's birthday (on the far right, next to "Sister in red sweatshirt").
Our Sister, Lori's too (Happy Birthday)!

 Here Elder Price is giving tips to Sister Reynolds.


 Elder Craft to Sister Marler, "stay to my left, I will kick you the ball, you kick it in"
Sister Marler to Elder Craft, "really, I thought you wanted to win!"
 Elder Segura, Elder Pulsipher, Elder Tarqui and Elder Mendoza.
 I am not sure what Sister Thruston is doing, but she sure is happy doing it. 
Sister Harris, Sister Gamboa and a sister from the local ward are just strolling along.
 Time to get back to missionary work.
 They smile and cheer even when I missed the ball on the free kick.  
Why did I get up at 4:30am?
I remember, I love these missionaries.

This picture is a little sad, this is the group from Cajamarca going home next week,
from left, Elder Benitez, Elder Segura, The Marler's (staying), Sister Reynolds and Sister Gutierrez.