Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sister Manwill in our mission has a brother and twin sister serving a mission at the same time.  I asked her mom, Sister Vickie Manwill to share her thoughts about having 3 children serving at the same time.  Thanks so much for sharing!     
Sister Manwill and Manwill (our sister Manwill is on the left)


 We have five wonderful children,The oldest Nichol (lives in SLC),  then Preston (who served a mission in the West Indies, Now married to Ashten Higbee, they live in Cedar City. Preston attends SUU. Elder Manwill (Austin) is serving a mission at this time in (Bydgoszcz) Warsaw Poland Mission. He will be home November 8th. Sister Manwill (Ashley, Lindsey's twin sister) is in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Mission, she went out on July 17th of this year.  Lindsey in Peru Trujillo Mission.  It  inspires and strengthens me to see my children make good choices, serve, learn, and grow.  My Family is very important to me.   My children are the great ones, they have always been willing,eager and desired to learn, all I needed to do was point them in the right direction, encourage them  along the way. With the gospel as our foundation, following the counsel of our Prophet, and doing doing doing all we can to follow the gospel plan

The Manwill Family

Elder Manwill in Poland