Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

An Accordion Concert

So I don't put many personal things on the blog, I leave it for the missionaries and the mission, 
but today, I just can't resist. 
Last night there was a knock at the door, and President called me, 
there was a surprise for me.
I was meeting with 3 of the Sister Leader Trainers, but, for a surprise, I am always available.
I came to the door and Kurt opened it and SURPRISE!
                      Yep, a man with an accordion 

His name is Nelson, the Elders ran into him at the local tienda.
So they invited him to come play a song for me.
 1 hour later, after, singing, dancing, and clapping he finished his concert.
I can't wait to have him back another day.
Thanks Elder's you brought some beautiful sunshine into our evening.
We love you!