Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Thursday, February 27, 2014

A little look into Peru...

I usually post picture of missionaries and all of our activities. 
I thought everyone might like to see a few of the things that make me just love Peru and our experience here.


I shared the road with this horse the other day…we see carts with donkeys, mules, people power, horses or bicycles every day

Room checks in Sister Christensen and Sister Watkins room made me smile with this lovely valentines card from home.

This is looking down on a kitchen in a restaurant where two of our missionaries live, the actually eat at the restaurant every day too…this kitchen is open to the sky up a few stories...

These are the hills up behind Gran Chimu… These houses are made of cement

This is actually a bird that was in my house yesterday morning…cute isn't he!

Here he is again, sitting on top of the television…looking out at the park longingly

I have to say there is never a dull moment here, and we love that, every day we see animals in the most interesting places, interesting things, wonderful people and great missionaries…we are really blessed.