Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Monday, July 8, 2013

Lucy and cookies


OK, I have to admit, I have been trying to be polite and not ask people for too much...but I have been dying for two things, Papas Rellenas and Lucy's homemade chocolate chip cookies.  I had Papa Rellenas in Chimbote...delicious and wonderful...but today the treat of treats we came home after a long day to smell the famous chocolate chips.  I had read the Trujillo Blog and knew that Sister Turk and the missionaries thought the cookies were the best in the world, but I had yet to try them. Sister Turk, you are right, they are the best.  Lucy and Alicia are the best...we love them so much, and couldn't do without them!  Gracias Alicia and Lucy...you are the wonderful.
from 3 dozen to three....so delicious!!

After cookies we had a little sing-a-long,  
 Here are pictures from the Chimbote Sur & Buenos Aires Zone Conference....
Chimbote Sur & Buenos Aires Zones at Park Chicken



Gathered together