Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Missionary Work with the Hermana's

We started our week in Chimbote.  Hermana Marler went with Hermana Sermorile & Hermansa Martinez.  What a magnificent day.  We taught four lessons, and met the most wonderful people.  
First Moto Taxi Ride...oh yes this is one fun adventure!
Hermana Semorile
Hermana Semorile demonstrating: hanging on for dear life!

Hermana Martinez
I do have one regret, I wish I had a picture of the Lara family in Chimbote...they are a wonderful couple, the age of my parents.  Hermano Leo built boats for a living, like my dad.  I felt at home in their home, such a beautiful spirit there.  I can't wait to go back and see them.
Hermano Leo, when will I be coming back to Chimbote? 

first view of Huanchaco, these are straw fishing boats
Went visiting Young Women with the Young Women's President

Hermana Smith and Hermana Palacio demonstrate the path to walk from one part of Huanchaco to the other.

Hermana Smith and Hermana Palacio with Hermana Marler

Woo Hoo another Moto Taxi ride!
Then off to Primavera...here you see Hermana Balcaza, Skirvin and Ivie with one of the lambs in the neighborhood         
Hermana Marler loved being out with the Sisters.  This is what missionary service is about, bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who do not have the opportunity to know the Savior and His great atoning sacrifice for us.