Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Little Shopping in Trujillo

For those who know me, you know I am not a real shopper, except for garage sales and thrift shops. 
But yesterday we needed a little fruit, and a few items in Mayorista, 
So Sister Angell, Sister Vaughan and I headed for Hermalinda and Mayorista 
accompanied by our favorite body guard, Elder Leavitt.
 I needed some yarn to finish an afghan for my daughter Stefany…I helped the store keeper put the yarn on the twisting thing to make a skein of yarn.  1 kilo of Alpaca for only 5 Peruvian Soles.
 Here are the office sisters in our new Mayorista skirts…lovely aren't we.
 We saw some cute little puppies...
 and a cage of parakeets.
We also needed a lot of fruit.  Sister Vaughan and Sister Angell loved Hermalinda
the open air market of a woman's dreams!