Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Teaching Testimonies, thanks to the Orange Glen Ward Young Women in Escondido California

Last year, I had the privilege of hearing Sister Oaks and Sister Clayton 
in a seminar for Mission President's wives.  
They shared the importance of helping our new member of the Church learn to share their testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We were each given a white glove with pictures to help our new members remember the important truths that we can share as a part of our testimony.
As part of a training, I, Sister Marler wanted to give a glove to each missionary,
so they too, could teach these principles.
One call to my daughter, Becky, and the Young Women of the 
Orange Glen Ward in Escondido California went to work making testimony gloves.
These can also be used to teach the "Plan of Salvation" and other lessons.
The Trujillo Peru Mission thanks the Orange Glen Ward 
for they love and support!
A testimony is a declaration of our believes,
Below, you can read a brief part of my testimony:
I know my Heavenly Father lives, He loves me, and He is literally the Father of my Soul.
I know Jesus Christ lives, He is the resurrected Christ, He died and atoned for my sins, 
my shortcomings, my challenges, and makes up the difference in my life for all my shortcomings.
Jesus is my Redeemer, my Savior, and I am so grateful for the sacrifice He made on my behalf.
Just as there were Prophets in ancient times as recorded in the Holy Bible,
we have a Prophets on the earth today to lead and guide us.
I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet, called of God to re-establish 
the Church of Jesus Christ on the earth. 
 He translated the Book of Mormon, by the power of God, 
that we may have this other testament of Jesus Christ to guide us.  
The Book of Mormon, is second witness of the divinity of Jesus Christ, the Holy Bible being the first.
  I know this is Christ's Church, that it is the same Church that he establish, 
when He, Himself was upon the earth.
I know that Thomas S. Monson, is God's called prophet on the earth today, 
He is a guide to help us return to Our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.
I share this with you, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen