Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Learning to Make Peruvian Food

I have had a goal to learn to make Peruvian food while I was here on my mission, 
but I am usually busy with the missionaries, writing talks or keeping up with the blog,
that I haven't had time.



I decided that after living here for two years, it was time.
I invited in the other "older sisters" 
and Alicia spent the day teaching us to cook.
Lomo Saltado.
Aji de Gallina

and
Maracuyá juice
From left: Sister Marler, Sister Alicia, Sister Fackrell, Elder Fackrell, Elder Smith,
Sister Smith, Sister Vaughan, Sister Angell.
We had a wonderful day together, then served
the dinner to our husbands.
What a fun time, 
something to take home and remember this day over and over again!