Trujillo Peru North Mission

Trujillo Peru North Mission
Amos de la Viña

Thursday, February 18, 2016

A few things I found on our trip this weekend.

A beautiful sunset over Pacasmayo.
 A baby turkey who didn't want his picture taken.
 Ducklings who did, they followed me, cute little guys aren't they?
 Are they are just gathering in a little group, adorable.
 We met a friendly bull, just enjoying his dinner. 
 ...and this young bull, who wanted to give me a little shove to keep me away.
 Here is a picture of the Assistants walking along the river bank.
 I bought a spindle of yarn and a little lana from a lady who was busy making her own thread.
 Mardi Gras was ending the day we arrived, so we missed the action, but some of the costumes and 
decorations were still being displayed. 
 These little girls came up and wanted a picture taken with us, they didn't have a camera,
and didn't want a copy of the picture, but we enjoyed the momentary celebrate status.
 The sky over Cajamarca was striking.  It made me remember the days when my mom and I would lay in the backyard and try to decide what the clouds looked like.  They were beautiful.

 I was driving and came upon this man and his family with his cattle. 
 I had to stop so I just took a few pictures to pass the time. 


Great drive, great weekend.